Monday, May 1, 2017

Good Bye Dave Hunter


I found out tonight artist Dave Hunter passed away. He was a great talent, great man and someone I wished I had a chance to meet in this life. I'm a loss for words so just going to repost what Emek mentioned on facebook. He went through so much and fought so hard to get his daughter back only to go through this ordeal is just heartbreaking.

RIP to Dave Hunter- a fellow poster artist and good guy. Much too young. You will be missed.
Dave succumbed to a very fast acting brain cancer. Our hearts go out to his daughter, Jasmine, his girlfriend, Megan Watters, his brother, Chris, and the rest of the Hunter family. 

They are still raising money to support his daughter Jasmine. Join if you can > https://www.youcaring.com/dave-756299


RIP Dave Hunter.

1 comment:

  1. The screen printing community and this earthly plane has lost one of its best in David. An artist and a gentlemen, I will sincerely miss his beautiful images and photos. I like to imagine Mr. Gammalyte is now cruising the cosmos and enjoying all the universe has to offer. Sincere regards to his daughter and family.

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in